Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 18, 2012

Prepare To Be DAZZLED!

Just handed over a set of 8 "Bedazzled Boutique Bows" to a friend of mine for her daughter!  I was telling her how I sometimes feel challenged to recreate a customer's vision for what they want their bows to look like.  However, I think that these turned out just right!  {breathing deep sigh of relief}


These bows pictured are actually the 4 Loop Boutique Bow {largest bow I make so far} and it is made with 1.5 inch ribbon.  These go for $6 each or 2 for $10.

They can be made in a smaller version as well using smaller ribbon and in our 2 or 3 Loop versions as well.  If you really think about it - I can take any bow you like and "Bedazzle" it!  

Remember to be a Fan on Facebook and follow my pins on Pinterest by using my social media buttons in the top right corner of the blog!

Orders can be submitted using the order form under the contact tab at the top of the page or you can ask any questions there or contact me through the Facebook page!

Thanks again for being a fan!

Happy Monday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment