Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 30, 2012

Can't believe it is the last day in April!

I know I have been quiet on the blog lately, but I have been busy on the home front.  Just returned from a long visit with family and friends in Atlanta. Since our return I have been catching up around the house, and now Tball has started!  3 games this week alone!  WHEW!

In other news, we will also be moving to a different house, still in the same area, at the end of this month.  And before that happens, my entire family will be coming for a beach visit {they rented a house on Topsail Island} for an entire week.

Needless to say, without more details, I am going to be pretty busy the next month... however, just because I am quiet on here doesn't mean I can't whip up some bows!  It would give me a great excuse for some down time!

Let me know if anyone needs anything! And when life settles a bit I am hoping to start working on some ladies' bows!

--- XOXOXO ---

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment